1. Structure Analysis
We offer structural design & optimization to assess product performance before physical testing. Our solutions help to predict critical stress and deformation zones in the geometry of the product. We help identify plastic boundaries and assess the durability and structural integrity of the design. From small assembly components to complex and large systems, our analysts and engineers combine their expertise to ensure the accuracy of results while reducing the number of physical test attempts.
What Bluechip offer in Structure Analysis:
- Linear Structure: For products subjected to progressive loads within the elastic limits and the yield limit, our linear structural evaluation can provide an overview of the generation of stresses and subsequent deformations in the construction of building structures, pressure tanks, automotive turbines and components.Our engineers can also help optimize product design against distortion and offer the possibility of studying various design concepts in order to manufacture products with significant structural integrity.
- Non Linear structure: Our team of FEA experts specializes in carrying out non-linear structural studies for multiple fields such as pumps, turbines, offshore structures and automotive components to predict structural behavior under load. Designers can identify critical stress areas that are prone to severe distortion, then optimize the design before performing physical experiments
Key Applications of Structure Analysis:
- Strength Analysis
- Structural – Thermal
- Optimization – Structures
2. Thermal Analysis
Efficient thermal management of today’s complex building structures and reduced technical products reduces the manufacturer’s ability to survive in the highly competitive market scenario
We specialize in providing thermal management solutions for various industrial segment.
Our team helps to obtain a complete behavior of the product, which is exposed to a thermal environment, then to predict the stresses and deformations which result from it.
What Bluechip offer in Thermal Simulation:
- Steady State Analysis
- Transient Analysis (Time Dependent)
- Heat Transfer
- Temperature Distribution
- Thermal Stresses
- Heat Sink Design
- Heating/Cooling Analysis
- Thermal management of system
3. Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
Growing cost pressures and declining profit margins are forcing manufacturers around the world to integrate advanced product development tools to bring products with competitive cost structures to market at the right time.
We offer CFD solutions for a number of applications & for various industrial sectors. With a state-of-the-art hardware and software infrastructure, our fluid dynamics support designers and manufacturers in the evaluation of their products with fluid flow from the initial design phase. Our team is made up of industry experts, mechanical engineers and CFD analysts who work together to provide effective design solutions that help manufacturers to achieve there required goal.
What Bluechip offer in CFD Simulation:
- Aerodynamic analysis
- Combustion analysis
- Fluid structure interaction-FSI
- Heat Transfer Analysis
- Hydrodynamic Analysis
- Multiphase Flow Analysis
- Turbo machinery Analysis
Get in touch
Transform your business to the next level.