The Internet of Things, or IoT, is an industry- and world-changing wave of transformation for manufacturers. Software, sensors, and IP-enabled connectivity are increasingly embedded into the products we design and build. IDC estimates there will be 30 billion connected “things” by 2020.
PTC acquired the leading IoT technologies, ThingWorx, Axeda, Kepware and Coldlight, to deliver the world’s first complete and purpose built IoT Platform. Our strategy and technology will help you transform the way smart, connected products are created, operated and serviced.
The ThingWorx IoT Platform
- ThingWorx speeds the creation of high value IoT applications that support manufacturers’ strategies, such as predictive maintenance and system monitoring, and enhance PTC’s existing ALM, PLM, and SLM solution portfolio.
- Establish a secure, reliable connection to products as well as a platform to rapidly develop IoT applications for maintaining and operating them – and ultimately for finding ways to create new value from them.
- Supports rapid application development (RAD) through the use of model-based development and mashup tools, enabling you to deploy tailored M2M/IoT applications up to 10 times faster with full data management and analysis capabilities.
- View ThingWorx demo videos illustrating just a few of the manufacturing and service models made possible by the ThingWorx platform.
Axeda Machine Cloud
- Axeda provides the most advanced cloud-based service and software for managing connected products and machines and implementing innovative Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
- Turn machine data into useful information, build and run IoT applications and optimize business processes by integrating machine data.
- Coldlight’s Neuron Predictive Analytics Platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning technology to automatically analyze data, detect patterns, build statistically validated predictive models, and send information to virtually any type of application or technology.
- Detects production yield faults or supply chain issues for manufactures before they ever happen.
- Automatically exposes patterns and correlations inside of massive data sets.
- Predicts consumer behavior to provide the best products.
- Reduces the risk of non-compliance for companies operating in heavily regulated industries.
Kepware develops software solutions for the Industrial Automation Industry that help bridge the communication gap between diverse hardware and software applications. Our products enable informed decision-making from the shop floor to the top floor by providing consistent, reliable data across the enterprise.
Kepware is distinguished by a reputation for premium product quality, support, and customer satisfaction. We continuously improve our systems and processes, empower our employees, maintain financial viability, and use our resources in innovative ways to benefit our customers and staff.
Kepware only delivers industrial-strength solutions that are designed, tested, and certified to meet the demands of industrial automation applications. We will not release a product until it has successfully passed all stages of our rigorous quality control process. We build, sell, and support the global market from our Portland, Maine headquarters to ensure the highest-quality output.
We will Consult on your use cases and Help You to Connect with PTC !
- PTC Creo
- PTC Windchill
- PTC Arbortext
- PTC Mathcad
- PTC Integrity