PTC Creo Option Modeler
The PTC Creo Options Modeler Extension (OMX) is a fully integrated add-on product to PTC Creo ParametricTM, created for design engineers who need all the power of a parametric 3D CAD solution, along with the ability to create and validate product platforms.
Design engineers need to respond to many challenges when developing products, especially when working in dynamic, competitive environments with increasingly diverse and varied needs of new markets or new customer opportunities. By using a modular product approach to design, engineers can reduce complexity while still providing a broad range of product offerings without significant increases in cost.
With PTC Creo OMX, designers can quickly create and validate any customer-specific product by generating modular product architecture and defining how product modules interface and assemble. When combined with PTC Windchill®, PTC’s product lifecycle management software, PTC Creo OMX enables manufacturers to generate and validate precise 3D representations of product configurations defined by an individual bill of materials (BOM).
The combination of PTC Creo OMX and PTC Creo Parametric enables designers to validate the resulting product by checking properties (e.g., the precise mass and center of gravity) and even checking and resolving critical areas, such as interference.
- Achieve faster design cycles by creating and validating product modules in 3D early in the design phase
- Reduce process errors and engineering rework by directly reusing available 3D models from PTC Creo, as well as BOM and business logic for product configurations from PTC Windchill
- Automate the creation of any product by defining common architecture and product modules, and help manage how they interface and assemble
- Optimize products earlier by automating manually intensive, error-prone tasks
- Communicate precisely by sharing product designs earlier and receive feedback from other internal teams, suppliers, and customers
- ALM Integrity
- Augmented Reality Vuforia
- Iot Analytics ThingWorx
- IoT Kinex
- PLM Windchill
- SLM Servigistics